Rescheduled to October 8 – please spread the word!
Spread the News!
Rescheduled to October 8! Print out new flyers here or pick up at the church. We need help spreading the word, especially because we’ve changed the event.
Quality Street is now Trinity Street Faire
Tradition is important, but so is change. For 40 years, Quality Street at Trinity has been a holiday fair with Dickensian flair, run each November. While Trinity is committed to running a fundraiser each year to support vital community programs, we’ve decided to make a change in theme and timing in deference to COVID and in order to take advantage of (hopefully) beautiful fall weather.
Some things will feel familiar. There will still be:
- The always-popular greenery booth run by the Altar Guild
- Vendor booths featuring both parishioners’ products and those from outside vendors
- Homemade sweets, baked goods, jams, and homemade frozen meals and soups
- A used book sale
- All proceeds will still be donated to community programs. The Canton Food and Fuel Banks have been the recipients in the past. This year the Trinity Nursery School Scholarship Fund is also in need of our help. In most recent pre-pandemic years, totals raised were $6,000-$7,000. Enjoy a fall day out and know that you are making a difference in people’s lives!
But we’ve also made room for the new:
- Trinity Street will feel more like a true street fair, as we’ll be outdoors on the church lawn and playground, all with a fall theme
- The annual (pre-COVID) Holy Smoke BBQ will be incorporated into the Trinity Street Faire this year. Our smoker will be running full-tilt, with pulled pork sandwiches available on-site or as take-out
- The teacup auction will incorporate themed baskets full of treasures
- We’ll also be adding a focus on kids – face painting, games, and full access to the playground, with a parents’ rest and play area, too (cornhole, anyone?)
Rescheduled: Please join us for some fall fun - ALL are WELCOME!
Trinity Street Fair is on October 8, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Trinity Episcopal Church, 55 River Road (Route 179). Parking will be available in the church lot or on the church side of River Road.
Interested in Helping?
Lend a helping hand by donating items or funds, volunteering your time, making food, helping us find vendors, or distributing flyers. By taking action you’re helping vital community programs. Contact Claudette in the Trinity Office get started.
Quality Streets Past
Take a little walk down memory lane. There’s a Holy Smoke picture in here…can you find it?